In 2012 the Online Privacy Act was brought fourth to congress to be passed which would have negatively affected everyone on the internet as a whole. The people fought back and it never happened. Several times now since then it was revised under a different title with changes and tweaks to the wording to again try to get it to pass without the general public knowing about it. Each time it was found out, and then repealed.
Here we are in 2013 and again dealing with a portion of SOPA, this time the streaming of copywritten works is at the forefront of this particular law to be. If a particular stream contains any copywritten material of any sort the uploader and creator of said content can be found guilty and automatically placed in prison for years on felony charges.
Let's end this for good
1. imberantiel.deviantart.com/art… I have a lot of favorites, but this is one of them ^^
2. thegreenmoon.deviantart.com/ar… This is a really good picture that is fun to look on
3. azaneti.deviantart.com/art/Mis… A really good picture
, , and , drew me a picture, so I also have to do this meme.
Rule: If you want a picture you have to do this meem yourself, unless you already have. The first 10 people that ask for a picture get one
1. Hinata. Done: katakana1.deviantart.com/art/S…
2. The 6th Doctor. Done: katakana1.deviantart.com/art/S…
3. The 6th Doctor with his umbrella singing in the rain. Done: katakana1.deviantart.com/art/S…
my twin sister